Whats it worth? Vermont Castings Intrepid II - 1987

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shas595

Nov 4, 2014
CT
Hello All,

since you great people helped me get my new (to me) pellet stove working, I am going to sell my old VC Intrepid II stove. My neighbor wants it, so I will likely sell it to him. I need to know what its worth as it stands. I had it inspected last winter and used it a few times. Great shape for its age (older than me!). I will give him a deal cause he is a friend and its less hassle for me. So what do you think? He will only use it to keep his garage warm while doing various auto projects. Let me know what you think!
4GGBTm7.jpg

$3-400 if in good internal and external shape. Note that it is illegal to install a wood stove in a garage in many jurisdictions. Check with the local inspecting authority and insurance company first.

Status
Not open for further replies.