Where to buy/get Home Comfort Cook stove parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

MAD MARK

Feeling the Heat
Jan 31, 2016
Pittsburgh PA
Partially redoing an old Home Comfort cook stove.

Need some miscellaneous parts like door springs and 1 grab handle.

Anyone know where to get parts?

Woodman's Associates (Woodman's Parts Plus) has some parts for Home Comfort still available. Thy are not cataloged, call to ask. The only listed part in catalog is the small lid with note that some other parts are available.

You can usually measure one good door spring length, diameter and thickness for replacements. They are easy to make an S hook as a link to make a shorter one work if needed.

I called and they have nothing that will help me. I ordered something off of McMaster Carr hopefully it will work.

Whats this now about an S hook?

Below is picture of what I am looking for. 3" tall by 1.25" wide. Half inch wide not sure of thickness. Closest I have found on the internet is a Model T Door window crank torsion spring...

Resized_20181002_221343_6959.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: