Where to get high end wood pellets Michigan

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Good evening. What do you mean by high end? The best I’ve found is Pro pellets. Really. I’ve tried just a few bags of about every kind available in Michigan and nothing beats pro pellets (Or Magic Spark). Especially for the price. Tractor supply usually has them.

Look up Fiber By Products, White Pigeon MI and contact them. They just helped me with places in my area that carry Pro Pellets / Magic Spark.

Reactions: tlc1976
I guess I meant great pellets not high end. Like somerset, barefoot or any other highly rated wood pellet
I tried Somersets and wasn't impressed. I stick with pro pellets. But this place carries a few brands (Somersets, Uncle Jeds). It’s in Grant Michigan. It’s where I got mine when I was shopping around.

Reactions: tlc1976
I agree, I stick with Pro Pellets because they burn excellent in my stove. After reading bag specs on many different ones I've seen, nothing local seems to be as good as them. I did look up the specs on Barefoot once and Pro Pellets seem to be pretty comparable.

I used to go through Cadillac all the time and would get them at Tractor Supply. Family Farm and Home might have them too. I also looked up Fiber By Products and they told me of local places that carried them. Turned out a local masonry store is where I'm getting them from now, they store them indoors and will reserve them for me too till I'm ready for delivery.