Where to mount remote control receiver

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

shortstop

Jul 27, 2019
orland Park Il
I recently bought an Efel s33 woodstove with remote control. Instructions for the remote were in French,
German and Spanish. I was able to find an English translation on line, however the instructions were spartan. The remote comes with a sending remote and a receiver. There was also a black bracket that I think is for the receiver to be mounted under the stove. Can anyone with Nestor Martin or Efel stove please help..

I recently bought an Efel s33 woodstove with remote control. Instructions for the remote were in French,
German and Spanish. I was able to find an English translation on line, however the instructions were spartan. The remote comes with a sending remote and a receiver. There was also a black bracket that I think is for the receiver to be mounted under the stove. Can anyone with Nestor Martin or Efel stove please help..
That looks like a Dutch west. What remote are you referring to?