Whitfield control board challenges

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

NIelsV

Apr 15, 2017
Colorado
HI all,

I really hope somebody can help me and if that is not the case prevent somebody from being duped. I had some challenges with my Whitfield II advantage controlboard. Based on recommendations from this forum ( and others) I reached out to David Boyce and after some great email communications I send him the board (he is based in Canada) along with his requested money order. Problem is I have not heard from him since (and postal records shows it was delivered 5 weeks ago). I have called him, emailed him ( all in a nice way) but he seems to have vanished. Out over 200 bucks so far and no board. Does anybody knows what is going with David Boyce and how we can get this rectified.

Best
Niels

Sent an email through kijiji so hopefully some response. Up until now, he has had great references.