WiFi Thermometer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

spolleypt

Oct 17, 2012
Maine
How do you like it? I looked into this one but the temp rating of the probe was 700*. (I know that I don’t run my stove at that but it sees 500* at the flu and I wanted one that used k thermocouple probes as the temp ratings are much higher than regular probes and that’s what I currently have with the Auberins unit. How is your temp probe installed? It looked more like a meat thermometer setup. My current setup has the probe attacked to the flue with screw. Other options are available like through flue pipe etc. Lastly can you see the temp readings in real time on your phone? Or are they only available via web? Thanks !

So far it has been great. I have one probe in my stack, on all my supply and return lines and one right in the boiler water.
It does have realtime right on my phone and web.

Reactions: spolleypt