Winter storm photos

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
interchangabLEE said:
I understand the equipment thing but to not have a good set of rubbers under your horse so you can bust a trail through 2 feet if needed is crazy!

I'm settin here laughin my azz off cuz we only have about 3 inches and nutin' comin down and you guys R gettin' blasted! It's usually the other way 'round. hehehe

I'll have to post some pics later on in the winter of what we get so you guys can hehe.

If we got three inches here in Silicon Valley it would be a complete fustercluck. I'm talking 2112 type hysteria.

wahoowad said:
Updated pictures...

I went to add some heavy logs to the back of my truck but it was already full! LOL!

I think you're the "whoa, big storm" pic winner. That table looks like a white upside down cupcake.

BeGreen said:
wahoowad said:
Updated pictures...

I went to add some heavy logs to the back of my truck but it was already full! LOL!

I think you're the "whoa, big storm" pic winner. That table looks like a white upside down cupcake.

I don't have pics of the deck but I am damned glad I backed a utility trailer full of wood up to the basement door before the storm started. It was actually an after thought. But now all of my boxes full of wood on the deck are under two feet of snow and that lil trailer down there is saving our bacon. All I had to do was knock the pile off of the top of it.

Nice. Hope you have a meltdown soon. Big storms mean 24/7 stove duty and a lot more work just to get an armload of wood. At that point I am just grateful that the power is still on.

Status
Not open for further replies.