Wireless Programable thermostat..can't find an answer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catfishjack

Sep 11, 2008
Northern NY
I have followed all the threads in this forum and I cannot find an answer to my question. I must say though that this Forum is a wealth of knowledge for anyone who has no experience in Pellet Stoves and probably " I learned something new today" for the Veterans of Pellet heat.

I have a St Croix Prescott Stove newly installed last month.

Being that I have (2) Monitor Heaters ( kerosene) in two other parts of this house I can only put the thermostat in one room..( It is impossible to run wires to this area of our home)..I require something Wireless & Programmable so as to do a setback in the evening hours..Can anyone steer me in the right direction here?

Your knowledge would be extremely helpful.

Thank you

Not sure what your question is.....do you want recommendations on a certain make of remote, or where to get one? There ARE wireless and programmable ones available.

My apologies for not clarifying my question:
Yes, I would like some recommendations of which model Wireless/Programmable thermostat to purchase and what works well for those of you that may be utilizing this type of system..
Thanks again

Anything 24 volt will work. Honeywell makes a decent one that I used numerous times on Lopi, Avalon and Enviro pellet stoves.

Status
Not open for further replies.