Woo Hoo! Eagles Tix!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Joe Walsh be there? (physically at least)

Reactions: ScotO
I had a chance to go and see them in '95 during their 'Hell Freezes Over' tour, with a REALLY hot chick my younger brother knew. She had two tickets and wanted me to go with her......
I was dating a girl at the time and didn't go. Not long after that concert me and that girl split up. I could've kicked myself in the arse for not taking the other girl up on that date.......that concert turned out to be phenominal.....

I just posted in another thread about Eagles tickets, its not that I can't afford it but good seats would cost close to $700. Maybe it if look in another city and make a sort of mini vacation out of it I would pay that price but $700 for one night out? I'm going to think this one over a bit.

Will Joe Walsh be there? (physically at least)

Joe Walsh is looking pretty good for what he has been through. I just bought his latest CD "Analog Man" and like it. It would be really great if I could see him perform it live.

I just posted in another thread about Eagles tickets, its not that I can't afford it but good seats would cost close to $700. Maybe it if look in another city and make a sort of mini vacation out of it I would pay that price but $700 for one night out? I'm going to think this one over a bit.

$56.50 for lawn tix.

Hah! And I thought that someone was excited over Philadelphia Eagle tickets, because their fans are few and far between these days! Enjoy the show!

Hah! And I thought that someone was excited over Philadelphia Eagle tickets, because their fans are few and far between these days! Enjoy the show!

No those fans are still around, most of the ones I know are quiet and just waiting for Michael Vick to be gone.

Reactions: Hearth Mistress
Should be a good show Bob ! I thought about it myself for Mansfield or even Bethel Woods, but the prices were too high for me, especially if you add in the cost of a trip with overnight at Bethel. I'm spoiled in regards to music and want seats in the front sections ;lol

BUT, a buddy of mine went to Bethel Woods a few years ago and loved the venue. He mentioned the Woodstock Museum is a must! Also, make sure you get a pic with the VW Bus and post it here !

Reactions: ScotO and DAKSY
Yep, I have tickets for the July show at the Verizon Center in DC.

Can't wait, always wanted to see them!

enjoy the show DAKSY, you desperado you. (see that, an Eagles song reference, am I good or what?)

Reactions: DAKSY
Status
Not open for further replies.