Wood burners cookbook on ebay rite now!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jclout

Oct 15, 2007
Southbridge, Massachusetts
There is a Countyu Journal Woodburners Cookbook on ebay for sale rite now. Its the same one I used for the roaster oven I made. Put in wood stoves in the search area. I found it just browsing through.

Darn it Stove Nut, I got bopped on the head again. Telling the wife that I was getting HER a cook book just didn't set right.

Well there goes my chances of snagging that one cheap! 8-/

Darn it Stove Nut, I got bopped on the head again. Telling the wife that I was getting HER a cook book just didn’t set right.

Ha My wife says girls dont like to get / buy things like appliances, tires, cooking accessories, etc etc

ScottF said:
Darn it Stove Nut, I got bopped on the head again. Telling the wife that I was getting HER a cook book just didn’t set right.

Ha My wife says girls dont like to get / buy things like appliances, tires, cooking accessories, etc etc

That is true over here.

I was gonna get my wife her own work gloves and splitting maul for Christmas. Whew I am glad you guys told me girls dont like that stuff.... so I guess shell get a snow shovel!

Status
Not open for further replies.