Wood dream

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

schlot

Minister of Fire
Nov 21, 2011
Iowa
I think I'm spending too much time around my stacks.Last night I had a dream about wood. I was bucking a couple trees. Being a dream the trees were perfectly straight, few limbs and all my cuts were perfect 16" long. Unfortunately the trees were Boxelder.

Say what!? It's my own dream and couldn't have been cutting Locust or Oak?

Same thing happened to me a few nights back. Had a dream 3 trees fell and were leaning on my mothers house. She was upset but I told her not to worry cause I would take the Oak tree and the ash but she would have to find someone to deal with the pine. Haha what kind of horrible son am I? I think it was because the other week I went over her house and saw an oak that is in bad shape and another standing dead oak.

That's weird. I had a dream that i was having sex with my wife, but other people were sleeping in the same room. One of them woke up and was like "seriously?" I just shrugged and kept going.

Dreams can be strange and some can really seem like real life. As for sawing, many times I dream that I am still sawing lumber even though it has been many, many moons since that has happened. I'd have to learn all over again but not in my dreams.

I think I'm spending too much time around my stacks.Last night I had a dream about wood. I was bucking a couple trees. Being a dream the trees were perfectly straight, few limbs and all my cuts were perfect 16" long. Unfortunately the trees were Boxelder.

Say what!? It's my own dream and couldn't have been cutting Locust or Oak?
Well, thank goodness I didn't see you reporting that you were dreaming of someone ELSE'S "wood"!:eek:;lol That'd be more like a nightmare!

I used to know this girl that would tell me about her dreams of wood. Oh man this girl was hot. I mean she.........oh, hold on a min......sorry wrong forum!

Yeah! In you're dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.