Wood gasification

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dfergx

Feb 23, 2008
Pend Orille County, WA
I live in easter washington and I am trying to find some source for a gasifier nearby. I dont know what brand is best but I have heard people talking about EKO a lot. They dont seem to have a web site so I cannot find the local dealer. any suggestions would be appreciated.

The website for the EKO importer, New Horizon, is http://www.newhorizoncorp.com

You can buy an EKO directly from New Horizon or one of their dealers. One, Cozy Heat, has the top banner. Alternative Heating of North America is another dealer. They have a banner ad in the Gear forum, I believe, and perhaps elsewhere on the site. An alternative would be the Econoburn, which holds down the bottom banner. Same basic technology as the EKO.

Status
Not open for further replies.