wood score!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henz

Hearth Supporter
Mar 23, 2006
Northville, NY
Well, just got an email from my Dad, asked me if I wanted a big maple that had jsut been taken down up the road from them..Of course I said h*ll yeah! the moral of the story is, always have a bunch of scouts out there for you wood burners! This made my day! if its the big maple that I am thinking of, I can easily get a couple cord out of it

NIce!

Mom called yesterday and said that her Uncle called her and said the power company took down a huge red maple on the corner of his property and he asked them to leave the wood. It is a 30 mile trip but I'll still go pick it up. Maybe two trailer loads (1-1.5 cord).

Status
Not open for further replies.