Wood shed and intro

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Neumie

Nov 26, 2019
MN, United States
Hi all,
I love browsing all the awesome sheds on the site here and figured I’d say hi and share ours. Last year we moved into a home with a Fireplace Xtrordinaire Elite 44. We burned about 2-2.5 cords of birch, red oak, maple and some black ash.
The wood, which came with the sale, was in single rank stacks which I covered with a tarp over the top in June.
This fall we built a wood shed on a 12’x12’ slab, with the front 4’ “porch” reserved for our maple syrup stove.
We still need some gravel around the front and sides. Dry wood is in 4x8 area on left and 4x4 area straight in, wet wood in 4x8 area on right. It’s about 4 cords.
Thanks for looking and happy Thanksgiving.
D3F90CF0-7591-457D-85F8-DB1E7341EE71.jpeg

Nice! Welcome.

Reactions: Neumie
really like the look of that shed, especially the overhang :)

That's an impressive shed!