Wood Storage in Town Ideas

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
The princess did most of the heating in my 2800sf home. Needed help when it got below 15 or so.

Was that the princess stove or insert?

BKVP

I haven't purchased it yet , but that is the plan this fall! What would you need to know to help me make the best decision for a wood stove insert that can heat this house?

Thermal efficiency (HHV). Btu load/demand, heating value days, home factors such as R Value, windows, etc.

Type of fuel to be used, size, m.c., draft etc.

Was that the princess stove or insert?

BKVP

I haven't purchased it yet , but that is the plan this fall! What would you need to know to help me make the best decision for a wood stove insert that can heat this house?
It was the insert.

Hello there, why don't you build up a good seed, which can be the best place to store your wood and keep it ways from water or moisture. There are also many storage options like hiring storage companies. Last spring when my friend was moved to his new house he hired professional mover nyc who provided him storage service for his belongings and they also provided him personal keys to access storage. I think you can contact any storage companies.

Tomrubio, you had to stretch a little less this time to get your moving company into this comment compared to the time you managed to do the same in the glass cleaning thread. That was a tough one.

Reactions: Ashful
Tomrubio, you had to stretch a little less this time to get your moving company into this comment compared to the time you managed to do the same in the glass cleaning thread. That was a tough one.

Hahaha, I think I found my solution. I just need a moving company to move firewood out of the woods and store it for me till its dry!

Reactions: Ashful
Hello there, why don't you build up a good seed, which can be the best place to store your wood and keep it ways from water or moisture. There are also many storage options like hiring storage companies. Last spring when my friend was moved to his new house he hired professional mover nyc who provided him storage service for his belongings and they also provided him personal keys to access storage. I think you can contact any storage companies.

Wow. Just wow. How much would it cost to pick up and store 8 cords of wood? SPAMMER

Reactions: Lone_Gun
Bye bye Tomrubio.