Wood stove pipe and fittings

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Dan 1329

Sep 24, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
Hello! I have a house with triple wall chimney pipe installed with a thimble through the exterior concrete block wall, however, there was no stove! I was able to purchase a new stove at Home Depot at the end of last season for $100, but they had no pipe. I need to install double wall pipe but cannot find a reducer to fit the thimble. Can anyone recommend a company where I can purchase a reducer; 7.5" to 6", and 6" double wall pipe and a 90* elbow, from the stove up and into the thimble? Since I am a total newbie, I have attached several photos for anyone's consideration. Thank you all for any help/direction you could provide me. - Dan

IMG_0511.jpg IMG_0510.jpg IMG_0509.jpg IMG_0508.jpg IMG_0507.jpg IMG_0506.jpg