Wood stove to pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
It looks like it has been discontinued according to this site:

But interesting enough I checked and my stove was made by Breckwell... Leads me to believe they must have developed a better stove.

I did check out the Wiseway but my wife said it was ugly and if I wanted it it could go in my shop. Happy wife = Happy life LOL

The wiseway is probably best used in a shop.

Gay Brella welcome to the forum
Nice install but I do not see a surge protector?
Nice looking stove

Welcome!, Now that was a good video;)

So there is a new stove on the market I got this year that is a direct replacement pellet stove for a wood stove. It does not use electricity either and really looks nice. Took me less than 30 minutes to swap out as it uses standard 6" single wall... Take a look:

It radiates heat better than my old wood stove. I've only been burning it a few weeks but we got snow last night and it is supposed to get to 20 tonight...
View attachment 248888
What brand/model is this?