woodpellets.com Blinked

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpStateNY

Feeling the Heat
May 4, 2008
Catskill Mountains
WoodPellets.com Blinked . Recent price drop by $20/ton and now only $10 for delivery. Unfortunately they don't deliver everywhere.

The softwood Pacific Clean Fire are the lowest ASH pellets I have tried since I started in 2008. Their Pacific Clean Fire pellets are the same price as Lowe's Green Team in my area. In my opinion, Pacific Clean Fire have much lower ash than Green Team. Of course if nobody buys them maybe the price will come down even lower.

Yup oil is still far cheaper.

See that's what happens when your country exports oil. I know the USA buys a lot of oil from Canada and only recently USA started exporting crude oil.

Yeah, they'll deliver to my area in April. thanks, but no.

Also, that is an anniversary sale (as a lot of retail stores do), so I wouldn't call it a blink. Now, if it continues past their 1/29/16 date, that would be a blink.

My experience with them is they don't answer their phone, they don't return a phone call and they don't reply to email. I've tried various approaches 3 different times with them and never made a contact. if they don't service this area fine, but at least answer one means or another of communication so I can find that out directly and not waste my time or effort dreaming about it.

I buy 3 bags or so at a time. And I've seen a constant supply at every BB I've been in for around $5. That's not usually the case.

I was very pleased with my woodpellets.com order.

I was very pleased with my woodpellets.com order.
Well I'd say they responded to you then ! That would be a plus.

See that's what happens when your country exports oil. I know the USA buys a lot of oil from Canada and only recently USA started exporting crude oil.
You must mean started exporting crude again. That's not new for us, it's been banned since the 70's but before that we exported as well.
So we had a ban on exports during some of the highest oil prices in our history, and we exported in some of the lowest prices in our history. Hmmm, Go figure.

Reactions: bogieb
Status
Not open for further replies.