Woodstock- actions speak louder than words.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If so, will you be using the bike and a trailer for hauling it? ;lol

I'll be using the bike trailer/wood-hauler to bring it home. It won't happen for a while as Charlie is in no hurry, and neither am I given were at the end of this season. But I will be going up for a ride destination and visit in the near future and I'll post as many pics as Woodstock let's me take.

Here's my buddy earlier this week. I was pressed into service to be his pick-up of him buying a used Honda Valkyrie. (I have one too, so that's why I had to do it.:) )

149677818.jpg

Reactions: keninmich
Sweet! Here is another way to get a stove home:

141.jpg
That stove was going to Wisconsin. I think there was about 1/2" to spare getting that in the PT Cruiser.

Sweet! Here is another way to get a stove home:

View attachment 99900
That stove was going to Wisconsin. I think there was about 1/2" to spare getting that in the PT Cruiser.

Wow! I never thought of just putting in the ENVOY. But, I've got a nice ramp for the trailer so that may be a consideration too. Thanks for the suggestion though, it's a possibility.

Dennis how did the shocks in the PT like that load? :eek: We're the headlights pointing at the moon?

Take some measurements and then call Woodstock.

Amazingly that PT Cruiser did not squat much at all. I was surprised.

Reactions: Oldhippie
My plan has been get it on an appliance dolly and strapped down solid, then it roll onto the trailer, off the trailer and then slowly up a double sets of stairs with my weight lifting buddies doing the muscle work. I'm a bit worried about that last part, but I did it with the original stove... so, hopefully we can do it again.

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Status
Not open for further replies.