woohoo! im done scrounging for a bit

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BucksCoBernie

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Oct 8, 2008
So I scored an oak tree this morning on CL (about 12 feet long, 18 inch diameter) and on the way home my neighbor saw me hauling the oak logs. he stopped by and told me that he had about 2+ cords he is looking to get rid of because he doesnt burn that much anymore and asked me if i wanted them. its mostly maple w a little bit of pine....still needs to be split but i can knock that out in a weekend once the weather cools down. I should have about 8+ total cords on hand....about 2 winters worth.

So anyone looking in the Philadelphia CL you now have a shot at getting some of the free wood advertised haha. Im taking a little time off from scrounging.

One good scrounge leads to another! Nice finds! :coolsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.