Wow lot's of Snow!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane

Minister of Fire
Nov 21, 2005
Casper Wyoming
I have about 16" of accumulation in part of my yard that's not blown around etc. It's alot of snow and they're predicting alot more. My boss just called and said don't come to work tomorrow. I think we could go but who am I to argue about a day off! I have to go in first thing in the morning to give a guy some stove pipe but then I'm off to enjoy a quiet day camped in front of my stove.

That is the best feeling in the world. Nothing better than a snow day. I like having my family home, safe and warm around the stove. I have investment properties that I have to plow which ruins them for me, but I still enjoy them.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.