Yet another country comfort question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny

Feb 22, 2015
NOVA
Hello All,
New Country Comfort CC325 owner. I have searched and found most of the answers to my questions on this site. But I can't seem to tell if my model has a Catalyst combustor and if so where it is??? It looks like I have two V shaped areas on the "Baffle??" inside the firebox.

Thanks,
Danny

begreen,

Thanks, I have seen that thread...lots of good info! just cant locate the cat...I may try to remove the baffle?? in the top of the firebox and see if its in there. only other place it can be in on top of the stove where the pipe comes out..there is a rectangle "box" there but it is sealed with metal tape and I didnt want to remove it.

Metal tape does not belong on a wood stove flue.

Update: We have another owner that has stated that this stove does have both secondary tubes and a catalyst. This sounds like the stove is an early hybrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.