Your Hearth, From Where You Sit

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
a240d1ac6caed439a2b46d1c87a2b6c2.jpg
Gemma enjoying the warmth after running around outside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We bought our tree and decorated it today. Now we're just enjoying the tree, some Christmas music & of course, the fire.

1fce182b99173026e9191fbed1519f6c.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ctstove84
Thanks! The house was built by my FIL about forty five years ago and the hearth takes up a lot of space, but it certainly makes heating with wood nice.

Lol, these are 1,100hp natural gas compressors. 1 of 6. These are our "little" units. Funny that I work and live 15 minutes away from a major gas plant, yet I heat with oil boiler with the insert for supplemental heat. The nut works well as extra heat radiation, and sparks many conversations.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Lol, these are 1,100hp natural gas compressors. 1 of 6. These are our "little" units. Funny that I work and live 15 minutes away from a major gas plant, yet I heat with oil boiler with the insert for supplemental heat. The nut works well as extra heat radiation, and sparks many conversations.

I'd love to see the wrench, and the lady who uses it.

iron I love the look of that northstar!!

Reactions: begreen
I have read about those before, and let me just say I am SO happy I am an electrician, lol. Make no mistake, I get in there with my two mechs, but no one seems to want to chase me into the 138kv sub station...