Drum roll please!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gottahavvitt

Oct 2, 2009
western ma
I have made my choice! Thanks to all the help I got here. Before I announce the winner I would like to say a few words. I wish to thank EVERYONE that offered advice or guidance to me in my time of need.:)
And the winner is-----------------Englander 25 EP
will post picks when addition is done and stove is installed. Now I am going for a nicew long ride up into the country on my Harley .

By the way. If you are a Veteran Home depot gives you a 10% discount. Now all I have to do is get them to credit a 10% dicount on my credit card for doors and windows I purchased a few days ago.

Congrats, great choice! Now you got me thinking to take the harley for a little scoot..hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.