Englander 25-PDV Blower Motor

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

erhalt1

Jan 23, 2008
Western Ohio
Thanks for all of your information, I am wondering my blower motor is getting louder at higher numbers from about 1-3 quiet then above three It gets loud. I have done everything I know to do to clean it out, I have vacumed the inside of the stove, I have blown air in the back wall of the stove, but it doesn 't fix this problem. Last year englander was kind of enough to send me another motor but the way my stove is setting i can't get behind it, and the left side is tight. sooooooooooo.................does anyone have any ideas as to the best way to fix this problem.

I can get in the side if i have too. but in order ot get in back i would have to move the stove about 6 ft bty myself.....ouch!!!!! I have noticed if i put my hand on the blower from the service door on the right it quits making the noise, i have tighten all of the screws............soooo again any ideas..

you all are so great thank in advance for all of your help.

Eric, Ohio

Eric,

The only way to stop the noise is by getting to that fan and cleaning it if it's dirty or replacing it if it's not.

Rick

Are you talking just a louder, stronger blower noise or something not quite right like squealing?

Status
Not open for further replies.