For Pook "The Banned" - Heat reclaimer tech

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was banned before his time.

hahaha my grammar is perfect i dont know bout that heat reclaimer seems a little thin of metal to me and aint that galvanized

derecskey said:
What's a pook? And when did Pook-Gate happen? The event seems to be fabled around here.

99.9% of his posts were nonsense. He just disappeared finally. Some seemed to get a kick out of him and some wondered why he was so ridiculously dumb. He also liked the Magic Heat junk that he liked to push on here.

I'd give about half my woodpile to actually meet the person behind the screen name Pook. At times I wondered if his responses were serious or just an attempt to go for the shock effect for entertainment.

Rockey said:
I'd give about half my woodpile to actually meet the person behind the screen name Pook. At times I wondered if his responses were serious or just an attempt to go for the shock effect for entertainment.

ive spoken to him a few times on the phone , ever heard of someone and when you actually meet or speak with them they are totally different?????

nope , not this time. pook is pook

i bet those clothes will be super dry once the house catches fire and they are reduced to smoldering ash

I too occasionally miss "The Pook". At times he had some great thoughts (if you filtered through the lack of grammar and random nonsense), other times... all I could think was wow, just wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.