God Loves Buffalo

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taperbill

Hearth Supporter
Oct 19, 2010
Pine City, MN
Clean living..
Nice weather.
No Moss or Brett..

No football team either..

This NFL update was brought to you by Minnesotans for a easier schedule next season.

Go Vikes !

Funny. think another High School team showed up last week.

Taperbill said:
Clean living..
Nice weather.
No Moss or Brett..

This NFL update was brought to you by Minnesotans for a easier schedule next season.

Go Vikes !
it will take more than an easy schedule for the vikes to be good next season ......... go pats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teams that have been struggling should just do it the Patriot way......CHEAT!

how about them cowgirls

HEMI said:

Seems to me the one really responsible for that just got caught doing it again in Denver.

mnkywrnch said:
hossthehermit said:
HEMI said:

Seems to me the one really responsible for that just got caught doing it again in Denver.
.Good point hoss.

I don't think you can just blame one guy when it went on for 7 years. That goes all the way to the top.

Panhandler said:
mnkywrnch said:
hossthehermit said:
HEMI said:

.Good point hoss.

I don't think you can just blame one guy when it went on for 7 years. That goes all the way to the top.
any team in the league would die for a chance to have bill as there coach. any team

i wouldnt say any team but im sure theres a few that would take him as long as he brought his "cliff notes" with him

well this is like arguing what pellets are the best >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. lets go pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taperbill said:
Clean living..
Nice weather.
No Moss or Brett..

Go Vikes !

i was out there for Thanksgiving visiting family....we evacuated from there in just the nick of time...before the lake effect happened in full force...
Buffalo...sure beats sunny Florida.
Buffalo needs a sports team...maybe baseball??

DREAM ON Shorty

Amen, smilejamaica, Gotta luv America's Team, How 'bout them Cowboys, Lions reject QB and all.

Giants all the way Baby!!! Eli is da man.
How long until this post is moved to the Ash can. It has nothing to do with Pellets unless you count Brady's cojoles as pellets.

imacman said:
KatWill said:
Giants all the way Baby!!! Eli is da man.....

Oh Yeah!! ;-)

Thanks for your suggestion to go to a fireplace store, I was able to find that 2 foot piece of flex pipe. The dude just gave it to me. Thanks again.

KatWill said:
imacman said:
KatWill said:
Giants all the way Baby!!! Eli is da man.....

Oh Yeah!! ;-)

Thanks for your suggestion to go to a fireplace store, I was able to find that 2 foot piece of flex pipe. The dude just gave it to me. Thanks again.

Your welcome....always glad to help out a local "pellet head" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.