Happy Birthday To Webwidow

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elkimmeg

I hope Craig has something planned special Is it snowing there yet?
We might get an inch

wrenchmonster said:
Happy Birthday Webwidow!

-Kevin

Here she is - maybe 3 years before I met her....

Yeah, shes at the zoo and that is an elephants ass behind her.

Attachments

• widow.jpg
    widow.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 265
Happy B-day to ya Webwidow.
I will refrain from any elephants arse coments. j/k

Thank you all for birthday wishes.
Oh gosh Craig I was like 11 in that picture at the Philly Zoo. Ugg. Pre-teen years are typically not the best photo's to post.

Webwidow said:
Thank you all for birthday wishes.
Oh gosh Craig I was like 11 in that picture at the Philly Zoo. Ugg. Pre-teen years are typically not the best photo's to post.

Happy Birthday! I bet the elephant wasn't as stubborn as thy spouse.

[quote author="BrotherBart" date="1167528397]
Happy Birthday! I bet the elephant wasn't as stubborn as thy spouse.[/quote]

Ah you think?
I think that is a camel. Note the rear hairy hump on the back, the camel not Craig.

Happy Birthday from me as well. What a great little community you and your hubby have here.

HBWW

Webwidow said:
Thanks for the great birthday present everyone my own personal thread! I am so spoiled.
Feeling the love...

Happy Birthday WW. It's great to have your perspective added to the forum and a perfect compliment to Web senior.

Hope you had a Happy Birthday WW!

Happy belated birthday, Webwidow! Yesterday was my daughter's birthday as well so I was offline most of the day (babysitting the grandbabies).

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

Craig didn't try to give you a bunch of Extend-A-Flues for your birthday did he?

Status
Not open for further replies.