1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Harman variable speed on control board

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by Lineman30, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Lineman30

Lineman30 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Northeastern Oklahoma
    Just installed a new control board on my accentra and the variable speed setting on the room temp/stove temp switch doesnt seem like its working different compared to my older board. I have it set in the middle and the fan blows really low during a large fire and never speeds up to high. On my old board with a very large fire in the middle setting it blew on high. Just wondering if that is how the new boards are or is something wrong? Really have nothing to compare to so any new harman owners with the new board please chime in. If i turn switch to high it will blow on high.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. tsmith

tsmith Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Kutztown, PA
    Mine automatically increases or decreases the blower speed depending on inside temp of stove. It does this no matter where it is on the dial.
  3. Lineman30

Loc:
    Northeastern Oklahoma
    Alright.... That's what I thought. Mine currently in the middle on mode selector is running on low. I have to turn it to high to get more air flow. I hope it's not another ESP. That's what controls the variable part of the blower. Anyone think it could be a ESP?
  4. kinsmanstoves

kinsmanstoves Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Kinsman, Oh 44428 Brookfield, Oh 44403
    Make sure the stove is up to temp. Do not blow air over a cold stove.

Eric
  5. Lineman30

Loc:
    Northeastern Oklahoma
    I think the stove was up to temp. It was burning for a good 30mins with a very large fire and the blower was blowing low to med speed. The fan does slow as the fire gets smaller if fan is on high. Just doesn't rise as the fire is large