Hello gang.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geek

Minister of Fire
Feb 28, 2008
Central CT
Long time........just saying hello.....:p

Hey geek. Just waking up from summer, eh? :)

Looks like things are coming back to life here again for the winter.

I'm ready to roll; just didn't clean the room blower....:p

Ready to roll? I have been burning since Saturday night. Tried to stall, But the wife headed for the kitchen cubbards! I ran for the stove(we need a smiley of a fryin pan wheilding whifey)! ;em

Bout time you showed up! ::-)

Reactions: gbreda and geek
Jay, how's things buddy.
I actually turned my unit on yesterday and it was chilly inside and was running all day until last night.

Jay, how's things buddy.
I actually turned my unit on yesterday and it was chilly inside and was running all day until last night.

Things are good, Bit busy at work and the weather is messing up the fishing a little. Really can't complain to to much. Had an awesome summer fishin my son and having fun on the water. Should be able to get a couple more weekends in before we have to put the toys away and get in full swing for wwwwiiiiiinnnnnn........(dang- just can't bring myself to say that word yet ;em )!

How bout you(hows things)?

Take care lil buddy and don't forget to share any pellet deals you see! ::-)

Reactions: geek
wwwwiiiiiinnnnnn........(dang- just can't bring myself to say that word yet ;em

Just like pictures here on the forum. If you don't say it, it never happened ;)

Reactions: jtakeman
Status
Not open for further replies.