1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Just got my black hills

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by Fish On, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Eatonpcat

Eatonpcat Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Eaton Township, Ohio
    Going to get the camera to get a picture of my bag...Do you want to see the left or right bag??

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. SXIPro

SXIPro Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Northern MA
    Pass
  3. Danny Cathcart

Danny Cathcart Member

Loc:
    Michigan
    Why? Did you get a finger wave with a bleach job?
  4. Eatonpcat

Eatonpcat Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Eaton Township, Ohio

Please Splain...This went right over my head!!o_O
  5. Salty

Salty Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central Ma
    How's that Truckload CTP it's Wednesday.

The triple dog dare still stands ::-)

Not the one's you wanted to take a pic of last week. ;lol
  6. CT Pellet

CT Pellet Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Torrington, CT
    Salty. I know that you are frustrated with the product that you bought from a dealer up in MA. The only real way to get a resolution is to contact that dealer, not slam the manufacturer on this forum, as doing so will not resolve your issue. I have sent you a PM with thumbnails of the pics of the Okanagan pellets that I recieved yesterday. I am sorry to disapoint you, but they are not bags of "sawdust" as you predicted that they would be. Should YOU wish to publicly post those pics, then that will be your decision. Please know that this will be the last that I discuss your issues regarding this on the forum here. I am not here to spar with anyone or be an avenue for you to fight a battle that truly has not even been waged. I am here to offer information to people and to put myself at the assistance of those who have questions or seek information. I'm extremely baffled as to why you are yet to even bring these issues to the dealer that you bought them from. That is really the first and only logical step to take in seeking resolution. In closing, if you are ever in the CT area, stop by and let's share a beer.
    sinnian, jtakeman and iron stove like this.
  7. Salty

Salty Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central Ma
    This is funny. I'm not "sparring" with anyone. I was really scratching my head though why you sent me that private message the other day. I guess I'm missing something.

I'm not "frustrated either" I asked for pictures. You SAID you were getting a truckload on Tuesday. When I asked you if the truckload of sawdust had arrived you had no clue. You wanted to take pics of stuff you had there that day which if memory serves me right is last years batch. A batch which no-one had issues with. Including myself.

Dealer knows all about the stuff....and so does Doug who is the rep. Again I didn't ASK for anything. I've been very up front with what has happened. I got nothing to hide.

You jumped in this conversation. Oh that's right a conversation that you have a pecuniary interest in...you sell their pellets...need say no more.
  8. Salty

Salty Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central Ma
    And btw if you do indeed want to "spar" then back up I got better stuff to do.
  9. Salty

Salty Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central Ma
    wait never mind. Ignore is easier.
  10. sinnian

sinnian Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Limerick, Maine

I thought you were keeping your mouth shut? Seem to be rambling an awful lot, for someone who was done with this? ;em

11. Salty

Salty Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central Ma
    yea stoopid me.
  12. Salty

Salty Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central Ma
    I think someone felt I was stepping on their toes. Or maybe I stepped in dog crap I dunno. Was curious where the pics were.