Log splitter wont start. need some info

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The vertical shaft Briggs motors should have a 7/8" shaft. Horizontals have a 3/4" shaft. I have seen some, but very few vertical 3/4" shaft motors. You are more than welcome to the motor if you want it. I pulled it from a mower that the deck rusted out but it ran great.

Reactions: pen
The vertical shaft Briggs motors should have a 7/8" shaft. Horizontals have a 3/4" shaft. I have seen some, but very few vertical 3/4" shaft motors. You are more than welcome to the motor if you want it. I pulled it from a mower that the deck rusted out but it ran great.
i really appreciate the offer i just figure for 115 i might as well just buy a new one so i will know that for the next god knows how many years that wont be the problem. damn nice of you to offer.

sorry for the delay. i have been in Las Vegas for work.
but my wife did tell me the new engine did come in the other day. look forward to getting the old lady up and running tomorrow.

hopefully the engine swap should be pretty easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.