New Or Used Pellet Stoves???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hotdawg said:
Imacman, that refurbished 10CPM was my original choice but they've been out of stock on them for months now. Even on Ebay they don't have a consistent supply.

Yep, they sell like hotcakes when they have some in stock. This the worst time of year to be trying to buy one of those. Late spring/summer would probably be the best time.

hotdawg said:
Imacman, that refurbished 10CPM was my original choice but they've been out of stock on them for months now. Even on Ebay they don't have a consistent supply. I've been monitoring for the last month or so. I would wait if I had the option but the idea of another $900 oil refill in the next two weeks pushed up that deadline for me. Hopefully the Jamestown will not be a big disappoint. You totally sold me on the 10 CPM. I'll keep watching Ebay or check back at AMFMEnergy for it. Two stoves are always better then one! Thanks!
I also bought my 10-cpm from AMFMEnergy as did several other members on here. You will not find a better deal on this stove anywhere. My stove looked new. Fully refurbed, paint touched up and all.

I initially had a prob with the door handle. It would not stay latched. If it was barely bumped it would open. I uploaded a vid to youtube and called tech support. Mike made a new handle with a notch in it. Sent it right on out to me.

I know some people associate England stove works with cheap lowes and home depot generic types. I think its great to have a company that will make a decent lower priced and reliable stove that the common working man could afford. Alot of people do not care for the bells and whistles and eye candy they just want something reliable and to cut their heating cost and keep the family warm.

Keep looking for that 10-cpm. You will be glad you did.

I know! I know! I've been kicking myself in the a** for weeks know. I should have been more prepared and snatched one up earlier. And I was bidding for one on Ebay a couple of weeks ago. Lost out not because I didn't want to go higher but was stuck at my daughter's basketball game and there was little to no reception for my phone to work. Couldn't bid and lost in the last 15 minutes! I was swearing all the way home! I silence of course with my 8 year old sitting next to me but it was painful losing that auction. All water under the bridge now. Hoping the Jamestown will work out. Going pellet shopping tomorrow! The wife's all excited about buying pellets for a stove that's not even installed yet! I have a feeling we'll be joining the pellet piggy club in no time. Thanks for all your help. Wish me good luck with the new stove!

Status
Not open for further replies.