1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)
  1. Sweets

Sweets Guest

Northern catalog , i just watch video ,thats what i need ,damn thats a nice stove,thanks
    i have the fans inline in ducting ,i think im set on that end.. 2600 bones though , wow.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Sweets

Sweets Guest

northern equiptment
  3. DexterDay

DexterDay Guest

That was such a sad story :( Cant believe that guy thought it needed to be vented like a wood eater.

Outside air will ALWAYS increase the stove efficiency and ability to heat the home. Congrats. All 3 of mine have OAK's installed.
  4. DexterDay

DexterDay Guest

They were on sale last year for $1,999. Several here have them. With the ability to run two 4"-5" ducts, to put the air where you need it, and a distribution blower that can really create a good convective current in any home.

Your set-up may work well ducted, but a stove that has a larger blower, will work much better. IMO.

Does the Eco-45 use the same bottom feed design as the Eco 65? It is very similar to the Harmans and works well.
  5. Sweets

Sweets Guest

I'm not sure at feeder but I think it does??
  6. DexterDay

DexterDay Guest

Do the pellets "Drop" from a hole down into the pot? Top feeder

Or does the auger feed the pellets straight out into the pot? Bottom Feeder

The Eco65 is a Bottom feeder :) And a Great heater.
  7. Sweets

Sweets Guest

i see your air pipe going up the wall , what outside a cap or screening???
  8. Sweets

Sweets Guest

its a top feeder
  9. DexterDay

DexterDay Guest

I used 3" rigid dryer vent and 3" flex to make connection.

(The caulk dried clear, it was Super cold that day).

2013-02-06_21-01-15_279.jpg 2013-01-26_15-37-56_996.jpg 2013-01-26_15-38-51_979.jpg
    Sweets likes this.