Part 2 of My Mega-Query: My Experience Level, and Why I Only Want a Steel Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always been a true partiot well before the won the 3 super bowls.

First of all I do not own a Blaze King, a stove I recommended you also consider. no owner loyalty here

I read most of your 10 plus part enquiry. To be honest I cannot remember the questions you were asking or the situation you depicted

Like the Priest giving the sermon after the 8 th example it gets hard to remember the first 2

Can you give a summary of your more important questions or issues?

As to my post nunbers, many are discussing code issues over and over again newbies that ask the same questions

plus you will find this place is adictive and a good bunch of members to hang out with

A wise writer once said brevity is the sole of wit TS Elliot

I dont know about everybody else but whe i came to the forum the other day there were a ton of newly posted threads + 10 new long posted thread by are new friend Peter ......

So staring to read the post from the top "I" started with post 10 , 8 , 6 and whatever order they come up .........so after reading all the post the last of the posted being read by me were the first post written by Peter and thus ........"get a Summit" was a quick answer to one of the last post being read in backwards order.

Its all good Peter , its just how we is man.

Ya have to admit , reading 10 long post with ton of questions is hard to reply to.

Nothing wrong with research , dig in brother . A lot of information here.

BrotherBart:

Re:
I read every word Mr. Tolstoy. And the Summit fills the bill. Funny how tomes three through ten didn’t change the observation.

For many, many years I have made a very good living walking into places that have studied an issue to death and pointing out the answer within hours. Not the smartest business move since I work at an hourly rate.

2,326 of the posts were just discussing a favorite subject, that being burning wood, with a great bunch of folks. That all own great wood stoves.

You are definitely a quick study, to have not needed posts 3-10 of my "Mega Query" in order to make a solid recommendation. The Summit is definitely still one of my top choices.

Since you are so skilled, however, I will be sure to save my hardest questions for you, in the future, before I write my next War and Peace--lol. ;-)

Oh! And, unfortunately, I’m old enough to know exactly who Xavier Hollander is—I’d have to see a recent pic of her to know whether I’d still seduced by “The Happy Hooker” but then, on a long, cold, winter night, I tend to evaluate such candidates on a sliding scale, especially with a fresh set of beer goggles on!--lol
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bob512:

Re:
Pete, Glad to hear you are relaxed. There is a warning at the beginning of this forum that states that you “might get more than you bargained for” That goes for both of us. So I guess what I said was too much for you and you typing 5 pages of nausium was too much for me. I couldn’t type 5 pages on my 50 years of life. But that is me not you. Welcome to the forum, you are a obviously very knowledgable guy. Good luck with your stove adventure. I wish I had that amount of dedication. Quick

You are correct! I definitely got "more than I bargained for"--LOL I don't know about how much "dedication" I have, however--my g.f. would probably use the word "procrastination" but I like your "dedication" better, as a descriptor--thanks.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Elk:

Re:
I have always been a true partiot well before the won the 3 super bowls.

First of all I do not own a Blaze King, a stove I recommended you also consider. no owner loyalty here

I read most of your 10 plus part enquiry. To be honest I cannot remember the questions you were asking or the situation you depicted

Like the Priest giving the sermon after the 8 th example it gets hard to remember the first 2

Can you give a summary of your more important questions or issues?

As to my post nunbers, many are discussing code issues over and over again newbies that ask the same questions

plus you will find this place is adictive and a good bunch of members to hang out with

A wise writer once said brevity is the sole of wit TS Elliot

You and Roospike were never the target of my ire, and I'm sorry if I gave you reason to believe otherwise. In fact, as I said in another post ("Mega-8: Emissions....) I really appreciated your suggestion that I look at Blaze King. And I never thought you owned one and were just defending a personal purchase decision--I understood what you meant when you said, right off the bat, in your first response to me:
I have no background using a Blaze king stove But I have inspected them. One owner I know swears it was his best investment.

I may write a lot, but I also tend to read closely, too.

I also know that I wrote too much at one time for easy consumption, and I appreciate your suggestion that I summarize my most important questions. Unless anyone has an objection, however, I think I should do so as continuations of my intial 10 posts (or the few that still apply, that is) so that people needing background information on a particular quesion can just scroll to the first post in that thread, you know? But yes, I will restate, BRIEFLY, my ongoing questions--thanks again!

And I will continue to pursue the moving target (for me) of "brevity."

One thing I need to clear up with you, however--when you said this:
]I have always been a true partiot well before the won the 3 super bowls.
I had to scratch my head a minute, not being a fan of ballsports (no offense to those that are). I am dimly aware of the New England Patriots, but my screen name dates from my admiration of the ethos and writings of the Founding Fathers, circa 1776, and their beautiful Constition, Declaration of Independence, etc....
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Roospike:

Re:
I dont know about everybody else but whe i came to the forum the other day there were a ton of newly posted threads + 10 new long posted thread by are new friend Peter ......

So staring to read the post from the top “I” started with post 10 , 8 , 6 and whatever order they come up .........so after reading all the post the last of the posted being read by me were the first post written by Peter and thus ........"get a Summit” was a quick answer to one of the last post being read in backwards order.

Its all good Peter , its just how we is man.

Ya have to admit , reading 10 long post with ton of questions is hard to reply to.

Nothing wrong with research , dig in brother . A lot of information here.

I owe you an apology for assuming you read my posts in order--I can easily see (now) how you came to read them, and that the brevity of your answer did not mean it was not the result of serious consideration--which I do appreciate--thank you. (As a proponent of the 100 year-old intellectual movement known as "critical thinking," I try to be vigilent about not making assumptions--this just shows [me] how insidious assumptions are, and that I still have work to do.)

I really enjoyed your "film loops" and photos, btw.

I will be briefly restating some of my questions by recycling some of my original posts.

Thanks, everyone, for your feedback.

Deleted a duplicate post. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.