Post your mug shot!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GVA said:
Hogwildz said:
GVA said:
Hogwildz said:
Man what a motley looking crew.
Yall know what I look like, not even far off from my avatar.
When I get some time I'll take another fugly self photo. :)
When ya do.... I think we'd get a kick out of it if you had an axe in one hand and a 12 pack of bud light in the other hand.... :lol:
Oh come on I'm just kidding.....
Maybe I'll post my old passport picture ...It was pretty scary........ And I wondered why I allways got searched.....

I can do the axe and a six of St. Pauli Girl :)
Done deal Bro....
Whatever it takes
Even Yeungling will work.....

No Yeungling here, don't drink it myself. Usually Corona & Vodka

Here's my Border Collie: Apollo! Man, he's the BEST dog ever! He learned 30 commands by the time he was 6 months old!

And here's my little son, a future fire starter! Gonna buy him a toy chainsaw soon! :) (just as soon as I buy myself one for real! ;) )

Attachments

• DSCN6617.jpg
    DSCN6617.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 1,018
  • IMG_0072.jpg
    IMG_0072.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 980
This is me.. mostly a lurker with an occasional something to add.

Attachments

• LRoom fiddle 1resized_webpost.jpg
    LRoom fiddle 1resized_webpost.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,066
This thread is way bigger then the last. Thanks everyone for posting, mabey its just me, but i find it intresting.
This was yesterday, enjoying a brew on wolf creek pass.

Attachments

• IMG_0143.jpg
    IMG_0143.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1,182
MountainStoveGuy said:
This thread is way bigger then the last. Thanks everyone for posting, mabey its just me, but i find it intresting.
This was yesterday, enjoying a brew on wolf creek pass.

Drinking then driving?

drinking... then riding.. notice what side the door im on :) Plus, i was staying across the street. That was the parking lot.

Here is me and my girl :)

Attachments

• IMG_0215.jpg
    IMG_0215.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,193
MountainStoveGuy said:
drinking... then riding.. notice what side the door im on :) Plus, i was staying across the street. That was the parking lot.

Here is me and my girl :)

Good answer :)
Your daughter is precious man. And if thats mom in the background, you seem to be a lucky man.
Prepare for when she gets older though, girls are harder than boys LOL. But after all, they are the lil princesses :)

I think I've posted this one before, but just for good measure. I'm 24 feet up an oak in my favorite deer stand in that picture. It was a little chilly that morning.

Attachments

• mwa.jpg
    mwa.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 1,087
She is my world, i have girl number 2 due in 3 months. Oppps i didnt break it too you guys that number 2 is a girl...LOL
it was a weekend of sin, drinking, smoking, skiing, tearing it up with my moms brother on the mountain. My uncle is a bad influence, he partys to hard even for me. And yea hog, thats mom LOL.

Corie said:
I think I've posted this one before, but just for good measure. I'm 24 feet up an oak in my favorite deer stand in that picture. It was a little chilly that morning.

where.... who.... i cant see anyone...

Corie said:

no the last one was with you and the misses excuse me the GF. Bb memtioned she looked like a real keeper

oh yeah, that's right!

I'm going to remember my camera when we finish up the stove install so you can see some new shots of myself as well as the neanderthal.

Corie said:
oh yeah, that's right!

I'm going to remember my camera when we finish up the stove install so you can see some new shots of myself as well as the neanderthal.

You have to get a photo release from my Geico commercial rep :)

Heres a few my goatee has since grown longer (8/05 family shot & me and the OL 2/06 yes I am looking there and she is giving me the evil eye :), and 9/06). I'll get another up to date sometime LOL.

Attachments

• The Gang 8-30-05.jpg
    The Gang 8-30-05.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,260
  • R&S4 2_06.jpg smaller.jpg
    R&S4 2_06.jpg smaller.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,159
  • 9-7-06.JPG
    9-7-06.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,168
MountainStoveGuy said:
nice looking family!, thats some serious ink bro.

Thanks, its a nice looking family, but don't let that fool you LOL. Its pure chaos. The older boy is off to College.
Its going to be a while for the other two. Unless I boot the ol lady out, then I'd be single and prolly loving it LOL.
Ive upgraded the house, the insert, hmmmmmmmm (evil grin).

I love the ink, many hours, and knowing the artist has gotten me dirt cheap cost. I used to go once or twice a month. Its been a few months, and I might have to make him an offer he can't refuse soon. I am jonesing & want my new pc done soon.. Oh heres a pic of what I am drawing up for him to do on my rib cage.

Attachments

• gas mask with figure.jpg
    gas mask with figure.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,264
Roospike said:
Looks like Hog has a house full . I have 5 in the house too so i know howz it iz.

Down to 4 now. SOmetimes want to keep going to down to one....me :)
Smaller house, One summit and lots of acres of trees sounds real good lately.

Here's me and the fam back in 12/2003, in front of our property in MI.

Attachments

• fam.jpg
    fam.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 1,141
BigV said:

Thats what I'm talking about BigV.........
Now i need warmer bike weather to burn some rice.

Attachments

• P10100621.JPG
    P10100621.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,211
  • P10100691.JPG
    P10100691.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 1,069
Since we are showing bikes.

Attachments

• HarleysBigGuy2.jpg
    HarleysBigGuy2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1,081
  • Mybike3.jpg
    Mybike3.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 1,044
Roospike said:
There ya go ...........I bet dat dar bike dont run on "RICE" doz it brother Hog.
Sure does NOT! LOL, although you might find made in Mexico on some of the parts LOL.
But in the end, it IS the SUMMIT of bikes :) Now if I could burn wood in the biach!

Status
Not open for further replies.