Rockford chimney supply

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffoc

Oct 3, 2008
Blandinsville, IL
Hey all,

I hope I am posting this in the right spot. Looking for feedback on Rockford chimney. I've seen there ads here but can't find any posts good or bad about them.

I'm looking for an insert still and they have a Napoleon w/liner deal that sounds pretty good.
Has anyone ever dealt with them?

Thanks

Bought my 6" stainless liner from them. Fast shipping, and everything worked just as it should. Any questions I had they were happy to answer for me. I would and have bought from them again too.

Great place to deal with.

Bought our liner kit from them.Great price and fast shipping.

They have a large amount of customer testimonials, all with excellent reviews. They also have an eBay store with over 5600 sales and 100% satisfaction. They have been around since 2006.

I saw them on ebay and the feedback, but I didn't think about looking for testimonials on their website.
Looks like a good company to do business with. Plus free shipping. Hard to beat that on something that weighs so much.

I work just a few miles from them. Also bought my setup from them. Good people. They went out of their way to answer any questions I had. About 25 miles West of Detroit (South Lyon)

Status
Not open for further replies.