Somersets in 'da house...pig stash ready for winter.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowes in Newburgh! Ordered them on Wednesday. Delivered this morning.

Love the Somersets.. burning them now.. picking up two more tons in a week of Somersets... about 220 a ton..

Nice! Still no stove, but I'm ready when it gets here!

Yup! When I called they had gotten in 20 tons that Monday. I called Wednesday and ordered mine. By Thursday they were gone.

Wow! They told me they were out. Tks for the heads up.

Maybe I'll hook up the trailer and stop by there on the way to OCC.
I live about 2 miles from their shop. Junior's shop is another 1 1/2 miles from that.

The Lowes is just around the corner from OCC....about 1/4 mile.

I live about 2 miles from their shop. Junior's shop is another 1 1/2 miles from that.

The Lowes is just around the corner from OCC....about 1/4 mile.

Do you ever see them taking the bikes on it's test ride??

Do you ever see them taking the bikes on it's test ride??
Yep, saw Sr. this past summer....went right past me.....couldn't tell which bike it was, but TV truck was in front of him filming.
Sr. just opened his new restaurant a couple weeks ago......haven't been in to check it out yet.

Saw Jr. last year, and talked to him at a local watering hole. Sat next to Christian at a restaurant bar a year or so ago......nice guy.

Mike Ammarati lives around the corner from me....we drive to work about the same time each day.

Yep, saw Sr. this past summer....went right past me.....couldn't tell which bike it was, but TV truck was in front of him filming.
Sr. just opened his new restaurant a couple weeks ago......haven't been in to check it out yet.

Saw Jr. last year, and talked to him at a local watering hole. Sat next to Christian at a restaurant bar a year or so ago......nice guy.

Mike Ammarati lives around the corner from me....we drive to work about the same each day.

Tell jr your a famous pellet pig. Maybe he'll build a pig bike for us and put ya on the telly! ::-)

Reactions: Eatonpcat and MacP
Couple pigs caught on my security cam rushing in to steal my Somerset's...

stock-photo-two-pigs-on-motorcycle-going-down-the-road-2679553[1].jpg

This is the their ride home... Just a friendly warning, Stay away from my stash!

hog[1].jpg

Mike Ammarati lives around the corner from me....we drive to work about the same time each day.

OK, Now I'm jealous....nevermind the huge pellet stashes, all that that takes is $$ and space!

BIG fan of the show (and some of the bikes)

I just bought 2 tons at Menards Ohio for $157.00!! Somersets!

I just bought 2 tons at Menards Ohio for $157.00!! Somersets!
So jealous!!!! Would it be evil of me to say, "May your Somersets burn like Infernos???!!!" :p:p:p

As of yesterday newburgh lowes still has somersets
Yup,... I couldnt resist so I got another ton there yesterday with my 10% off coupon,... $189,.. woohoo~!

...thats 4 tons of Somersets and 2 tons of Green Supreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.