SOTW to my Englander 30.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMMA RAY

Minister of Fire
Jan 16, 2011
PA.
I finally got the vid on youtube and I had to pick a song from audioswap because of copyrights...
The vid could be better...but the secondaries kick in about half way through....
The song's name is "Alcohol"...how could you go wrong with that? I think it sounds like a stripper song..... ;-P
Get your vid's up....get your songs up about alcohol or not....

I'll drink to that!

Well done Gamma

pen

The wife was in the other room and asked what I was watching. I think she was expecting dancing wimmins. Nice music though, what track did you say that was again... :coolhmm:

[quote author="GAMMA RAY" date="1320891096"]I finally got the vid on youtube and I had to pick a song from audioswap because of copyrights...
The vid could be better...but the secondaries kick in about half way through....
The song's name is "Alcohol"...how could you go wrong with that? I think it sounds like a stripper song..... ;-P
Get your vid's up....get your songs up about alcohol or not....

Nice secondaries Gamma, because of the weather (real warm) I do not have a new video but here is the old one.

zap

fishingpol said:
Nice music though, what track did you say that was again... :coolhmm:

Title: Alcohol
Artist: Barrie Gledden

Just an FYI....the tune may come in "handy" some day... :coolsmirk:

I worked very hard on that video you buggerz...
Just saying...

Zap...your vid is pretty....

Gamma, I tried, but not enough secondaries to get the PE cranking yet.

I promise to get one in say, mid January :)

And you can bet your bippy that I know how hard that was to git 'er dun
mixed-smiley-036.gif

GAMMA RAY said:
fishingpol said:
Nice music though, what track did you say that was again... :coolhmm:

Title: Alcohol
Artist: Barrie Gledden

Just an FYI....the tune may come in "handy" some day... :coolsmirk:

I worked very hard on that video you buggerz...
Just saying...

Zap...your vid is pretty....

Real nice, Gamma, anything beyond a link to a video is way over my head.

Michelle you're a pyromaniac what can I say?

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.