There She Sits!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soupy1957

Minister of Fire
Jan 8, 2010
Connecticut
www.youtube.com
All the dogs are at the Kennel now, and "there she sits." The wood stove, that is. Silent, cold........we're leaving for our trip south (currently it's 1:55 AM). The wife is finishing up her last minute "putzing" and so I'm killing time in here (must be a sickness.........lol).
Stay warm folks! I will miss the fire. I know of course that when I get back in a couple of weeks, I'll probably light a fire first thing.....and think of all of you.
If any of you are (and I doubt it, considering the primary topic of this Forum) residents of Ft. Meyers, .....we'll be in your neck of the woods in a few days. Coffee anyone??!!
-Soupy1957

Have a great time Soup. My mom was a west coaster in Punta Gorda. If you're going to be in FL, that's the mellow side of the peninsula.

You might wish you had packed that stove along Soup! They had some pretty low temps last week. Enjoy your trip.
~Kathleen

Enjoy the trip Soupy.

Nothing like a trip to a warm place during a cold time of the year! We love to do a Caribbean cruise when it is cold here.. Worth every penny for the warm memories.. Have a fun, warm and safe trip Soupman!

Ray

Have a fun trip, and stay safe.

I grew up on fort myers beach, got a brother living there still. remember as a kid all the snowbirds from up north coming down in the winter. now i would be a snowbird if i were to show up this time of year!

Have fun Soup . . . be safe . . . don't forget to wear your sun screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.