Trade Some Pellets?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

olmec

Burning Hunk
Oct 31, 2014
NH
Anyone in the S. NH area wanna trade for some LG's? Ill have to count, but i have over 30 bags and they burn terrible in my stove. Ill trade for anything really.

I've never burned LG's. I wonder how they'd do in my stove.

From what I've gathered, people love em, but every stove is different I guess.

Where are you located? LG's burn fine in my stove. I have LaCrete and Logik-e if you want to come and swap some bags-

If you want to trek over to Fremont, you can trade in for Logik-e, which are good Canadian hardwood pellets. Send me a PM if interested-

Anyone in the S. NH area wanna trade for some LG's? Ill have to count, but i have over 30 bags and they burn terrible in my stove. Ill trade for anything really.
What kind LG are they ? Don't they make couple different ones ? I have fireside and blazer pellets

I'd trade you 6 bags Okie Platinums for 6 bags LGs - softie for softie, and about the same price. I'm in Pepperell, work in Tyngsboro. Happy to meet half way somewhere.

I say 6 because I hand-truck 'em 6 at a time & use 'em 2 at a time, although now that I think about it my stash is a long way from my car, and my truck is hopeless until spring...

Cheers,
- Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.