Vogelzang pellet stoves...............

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
X2 on the new smell as you are still in the burn-in phase at varying temps... curing the paint at higher temps. Doesn't hurt to keep an eye on it though, at least initially.

It's just the new smell of the stove has to burn off also there's a new product coming out called klinker king it's a burn pot improver coming out next month for that stove , you should check it out...

Last edited:
Klinker King? Does it work on all makes and models?

I use this cleaner once a month on mine. Just a little dab on a semi-moist paper towel. Glass comes out almost invisible. Then again, the glass on my Harman stays very clean for weeks.

Attachments

• glass.jpg
    glass.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 190
I'll put my 2 cents in this thread just like I did in the other ones on topic of the 5790. Burned mine for 3 seasons in ohio and the stove did run great,when it ran that was. Changed multiple blowers,auger motor and gearbox,control board etc etc etc. Never burned to my liking and burned a minumum of 1.25 bags on heat setting 1 in 24 hours,this was with numerous kinds of pellets. Does it put out good heat?yes.is it nice having 120ib hopper?yes. Is it reliable?some say yes,most say no. Is customer support good?far from it. Is this stover built to last?highly doubtful seeing as how cheap and thin all of the steel is on it,including the firebox. I manned up and bought a slightly used harman p61. Now that is mans stove built to last,and even better it's made in America

I don't see the "Klinker King" being such a great investment. After a week of burning I might have 2 handfulls of pellets in the bottom of the stove. I can see where this clip on peice prevents klinkers but explain to me how the rest of the description on the item is true

i dont believe you ,my stove is full of fly ash ,are you saying your englander stove has a handful of pellets?
how much did you pay for your "slightly"used p61?
The klinker king is for the vogelzang stove.

Vogelzang 5790. Don't believe me I'll hook it back up and you can come clean it! I paid 800 for the p61,and it came with the whole Simpson duravent setup plus a couple bags of pellets.now I get to enjoy cleaning my stove once every month,and glass that is still clean after using the stove for 3 weeks! My Vogelzang glass would be dirty in 3 hours after a fresh cleaning no matter the brand of pellets or what level I burned on,and that was for all 3 replacement stoves I tried (which all equally sucked). Everything on the Harman is well thought out to a T.I just see the klinker king as trying to polish a turd but that''s just me.I'm sure some people will jump and buy it because of the lacking performance of the stove and then be disappointed because it wasnt the cure all the description claims it is

No not the Englander,it's in the garage and no pellets are in the bottom of it.

It is just you ,you dont know what your talking about.
dont worry people wont be dissatified and it does cure the problem .
hook the stove back up ,buy the piece,you'll luv it ,hunnys...;)

Lol yeah I guess so sweets.buy a Harman and you wouldn't have to buy 150 dollar add ons to "improve" your stoves burn. On a positive note thanks for buying U.S. stainless,it probably came from my steel mill

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha,
probably did ,there made in virginia,if they did see we both made munnys.
i knew we get along,hahahahahahahahah.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha,
probably did ,there made in virginia,if they did see we both made munnys.
i knew we get along,hahahahahahahahah.
your right the company should of added these pieces, they dont want to know anything so i patent and made myself.....

Status
Not open for further replies.