What is this? And Why Is this

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what year your stove is. The 2 newest manuals it is page on page 10
The 2013 to 2915 manual it is on page 9.
Why am I so grumpy? Let's put it this way I have been on this forum for many years
giving advice and helping diagnose pellet stove problems to the best of my professional
ability. To be told that your stove does not have an internal part that all Enviro pellet stoves have
Just does not sit well with me. I made a good living servicing stoves until I retired at 72 and I still
repair and clean several stoves at no charge. This year has been the worst I have seen
for people that can't or won't read their manuals I know of 2 other Enviro techs that have left
the forum this year because of people like you.
I will now join them. I will not post here again.
John

Slider/Damper Set-Up: This is used to regulate the airflow through the pellet stove. Following these steps will minimize visible emissions. Operating Instructions Figure 6: Slider/Damper Plate in Unit. Figure 7: Efficient Flame. This unit is designed to operate within a negative pressure range of 0.15-0.17 inches of water column (37-42 Pa). This can be measured using a Magnahelic pressure gauge once the unit has been running on heat level 5 setting after one hour of burn time. This adjustment is necessary for varying venting configurations. The reading can be taken from the ⅛” hole located above the top right corner of the door. A #8 screw must be removed in order to access this hole. The Combustion Trim, Feed Trim and Fuel Type Functions can be used to compensate for varying fuel qualities. Refer to page 7 for circuit board operation. If, after long periods of burning, the fire builds up or there is a build up of clinkers, this would be a sign that the fuel quality is poor - this requires more air. The easiest way to make sure that an efficient flame is achieved is to understand the characteristics of the fire. • A tall, lazy flame with dark orange tips requires more air. • A short, brisk flame, like a blowtorch, has too much air . • If the flame is in the middle of these two characteristics with a bright yellow/orange, active flame with no black tips then the air is set for proper operation, refer to Figure 7. 1

See page 10 of this Enviro Manual

Maybe Johneh was right and you are the moron

Reactions: Mt Bob
Slider/Damper Set-Up: This is used to regulate the airflow through the pellet stove. Following these steps will minimize visible emissions. Operating Instructions Figure 6: Slider/Damper Plate in Unit. Figure 7: Efficient Flame. This unit is designed to operate within a negative pressure range of 0.15-0.17 inches of water column (37-42 Pa). This can be measured using a Magnahelic pressure gauge once the unit has been running on heat level 5 setting after one hour of burn time. This adjustment is necessary for varying venting configurations. The reading can be taken from the ⅛” hole located above the top right corner of the door. A #8 screw must be removed in order to access this hole. The Combustion Trim, Feed Trim and Fuel Type Functions can be used to compensate for varying fuel qualities. Refer to page 7 for circuit board operation. If, after long periods of burning, the fire builds up or there is a build up of clinkers, this would be a sign that the fuel quality is poor - this requires more air. The easiest way to make sure that an efficient flame is achieved is to understand the characteristics of the fire. • A tall, lazy flame with dark orange tips requires more air. • A short, brisk flame, like a blowtorch, has too much air . • If the flame is in the middle of these two characteristics with a bright yellow/orange, active flame with no black tips then the air is set for proper operation, refer to Figure 7. 1

See page 10 of this Enviro Manual

Maybe Johneh was right and you are the moron
Yep, page 9 in some of the manuals,also. Johneh is rarely wrong, if at all.

Personal attacks are not warranted nor tolerated. This is not a civil way to respond to people trying to help. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.