066 for $475? Should I be driving there instead of working???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thistle said:
amateur cutter said:
wkpoor said:
amateur cutter said:
wkpoor said:
Good deal yes, screamer I dunno. I have a Husky 395 that could pass for new and I doubt it would bring any more and I paid a grand for it 4yrs ago mail order.

SOLD!!!! When can I come get it? :cheese: A C
I said doubt and its actually not for sale at this moment. However last yr I was in mood to move it. Then I got a couple big tree jobs and decided to hold onto it. I have a new in the box 100cc top end kit also.

Ha, I was just kidding, well ok kinda kidding, but I do wanna find a nice 395xp or similar @ some point.

BTW keep forgetting to mention the grin I still get from your sig line. Still makes me laugh every time I see it. A C

Here's 1 of at least 2 on ebay right now - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Husqvarna-3...651907466?pt=US_Chainsaws&hash=item460040098a

I just don't like the looks of it. Weight without Bar and Chain: 17.9 lbs.
She would push you around if she wanted. You got to like that. I mean if you into that type of stuff. LOL

mecreature said:
Thistle said:

She would push you around if she wanted. You got to like that. I mean if you into that type of stuff. LOL

Sometimes that's what the job calls for though.You just deal with it. :lol: IMO that's better than suffering with a small saw on a big job.The saw only feels heavier the longer you hold it,quicker you get done means quicker saw is set down.

Thistle said:
mecreature said:
Thistle said:

Sometimes that's what the job calls for though.You just deal with it. :lol: IMO that's better than suffering with a small saw on a big job.The saw only feels heavier the longer you hold it,quicker you get done means quicker saw is set down.

Knife to a gunfight kinda thing. Some of these oaks around here will make a ported 460 seem like a dog! :cheese:

smokinjay said:
Thistle said:
mecreature said:
Thistle said:

Knife to a gunfight kinda thing. Some of these oaks around here will make a ported 460 seem like a dog! :cheese:

I thought you swore off the big ones Jay... LOL

I get what you are saying. Even my little 280 upped what I can get done. I can only imagine the 660 or that 395.

Thats HARD work.

I can see the look on your face when you got that big bar buried in, and you are only half way there. :zip:

mecreature said:
smokinjay said:
Thistle said:
mecreature said:
Thistle said:

I thought you swore off the big ones Jay... LOL

I get what you are saying. Even my little 280 upped what I can get done. I can only imagine the 660 or that 395.

Thats HARD work.

I can see the look on your face when you got that big bar buried in, and you are only half way there. :zip:

I did swear off the big ones....lol But Chris and Arron didn't! Kinda like I never surrender but they made my horse surrender.. :lol: (My back is too bad at this point for that or kayaking)

Status
Not open for further replies.