1-1/4" Pex tubing Shipment.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

huffdawg

Minister of Fire
Oct 3, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Anyone know how large of a package 2 -100' rolls of 1-1/4" hepex tubing might be .
I know they're 34 lbs. each.

The reason I ask is I want to take my jetta tdi to pick them up across the line, instead of my truck ,but dont know if they will fit in.

Cheers Huff

approx. 42" x 42" x 12" per box, the boxes will be beat up by the shipper, so check the tubing before signing for it.

huffdog hows that jetta treating you. i love mine just that diesel is at 3.00 a gallon here and climbing. about 30 cents a gallon more than gas at this time.but like the 40 + mpgs. i bought 1.75 insulated pex and it took my truck to haul it not a job for the jetta.

My wife and I do a lot of 200 mile commutes from our place for the daughters sporting activities. We bought it in 2006 it gets great mileage and is a dream to drive.It cruises really nice at 100 mph.
diesel is about 6 cents a litre less than gas .Which is about 50 cents a gal.

Diesel is 99.9 a litre . here

Status
Not open for further replies.