• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thankful you are a member here Dennis. I always look forward to your posts...I have learned a lot from them. I wish more members here could have met you in person at the Woodstock open house. I knew you had a good sense of humor but in person.....in person you rock brotha....
You are funny as hell.... :lol: :lol: ;-P

Wow, I didn't even notice you were getting that high! I feel like I am posting nonstop on this dang forum and I am nowhere even close to that. I haven't been around quite that long, either. Where's Jay, I think we've been around about the same amount of time, but he has to be getting close to that 15,000 mark, too.

Danno77 said:
Wow, I didn't even notice you were getting that high! I feel like I am posting nonstop on this dang forum and I am nowhere even close to that. I haven't been around quite that long, either. Where's Jay, I think we've been around about the same amount of time, but he has to be getting close to that 15,000 mark, too.

Congrats Dennis! Yea not sure how that happend. I think its just posting alot to a few threads. Most I dont even look at unless it a saw milling or Id thread. Not very good at the id's but its fun.

Curiosity question though....whats all this talk about "dry wood"? Is that something I need?

agartner said:
Curiosity question though....whats all this talk about "dry wood"? Is that something I need?

Only if mixed liberally with green wood to help control the burning characteristics. Use sparingly. Only the most experienced of woodburners can safely manage the potential inferno. Maybe when you've posted 15000 times or so . . .

Many thanks to everyone. I am humbled for sure and will keep on posting until you get tired of me harping on the dry wood. lol

Just for fun
735b83ef.jpg

Sorry, guess that didn't upload at a very good quality. Squint!

Webmaster said:
Well, I'll make it my goal to stay in the top 10........

I was just thinking "at least I'm not in the top 10". :lol:

Jags said:
Webmaster said:
Well, I'll make it my goal to stay in the top 10........

I was just thinking "at least I'm not in the top 10". :lol:
Yeah, me too!!! But we don't run the joint, so Craig has to remain "relevant", ya know? (whatever that means, lol)

Ah to be a young 15,000 again.

I just tripped over my beard and broke my cane. Now I can't find my teeth, dang it and my depends need changin'. Nurse!

Holy crap, that's a lot of typing, and Rick hasn't posted yet
roll.gif

I think that if I were to sit down with a yellow legal pad and start to write out a double-spaced bullet list of everything I consider important or significant in my life, starting with the most important as #1, my Hearth.com post count might show up on about page 10...if I got that far. %-P Rick

Speaking of the devil ;-P

I don't think anyone will catch BB or BG! What would we even do without those 2?

I used to love the mass Ash Can dumps because it would drop mine down. The biggest chunk of mine are from back when I would take a look after I folded an online poker hand. Now that they have blocked online poker in the U.S. all I am left with is checking here. Which ain't near as profitable as that first five years were. >:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.