15 bags left. I hope it's enough.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still sitting on 8 bags and a full hopper. I've just been turning on the stove for a few hours in the mornings to warm things up a bit. We have a few nights in the 30s on the way. If I don't open another bag, I'll have burned 3 tons exactly.

I can't believe I actually had to turn to stove on again tonight. Damnit, where's Al Gore when you need him?!

I had the stove on all day yesterday for the first time in a few weeks. It looks like it will be warming up again this week.

Sheesh - I just ran on med. for 2 days. 48 hrs straight of temps in the 30's, then 72 deg. today. April is the cruelest month...

I ran the stove last night and mowed the lawn this evening. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.