20 out...74 in

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireshoppe

Between our Buck 81 insert in the basement and the Accentra pellet stove upstairs the weather has little effect on us. America the beautiful.

DSC_2048.JPG

It's great staying warm!

I hope you have some more wood outside of that picture! I'm seeing maybe a cord left?

Its around 8 degrees here this morning. The Quadra fire kept me going at 67 degrees through the night till around 7 am the heat pump kicked on. I had the thermostat set at 66 so that it does kick on in the am and equalize the house temps when everybody wakes up.

I hope you have some more wood outside of that picture! I'm seeing maybe a cord left?

Ha! I knew that would come up, that is the last bit we cut up from our yard from the storm 2 1/2 yrs ago but I have a line on more oak. Looks like I'll need it.

I had the thermostat set at 66

Our Tstat is set at OFF. :p Wood heat with pellet supplement. :)

It is now 14 with a North wind of 21 mph and wind chill -4. :D

Indoor temp...72 time to throw a stick in the stove.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.