30K today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Willing to bet that there are a lot of people happier with their stove purchases because of your sage advice BG. And more than a few houses still standing due to your assistance.

And a Mod Squad constantly amazed at your patience and good humor.

This is what it's all about here right? Keep up the flow of great advice BG!

All BG needs for another couple hundred posts is someone to start a thread about wiring their shed.... :p;lol

Many thanks folks. You are the ones that make this place special . I'm just a caretaker with a broom and a spelling dictionary >>

Huzzah for BG . . . for some reason he always struck me as being very Zen-like in the way he patiently answers questions and deals with issues . . . even questions and issues that have been asked 20,000 times before.

May he stick around for another 30,000 posts . . . and Lord willing I'll be here to see Post 60,000 from BG.

My new avatar is what I suspect I'll look like if I ever make it to 60K,

My new avatar is what I suspect I'll look like if I ever make it to 60K,

Sorry BG, but for some reason your new avatar creeps me out. Too much of a "clown" thing.

Reactions: PapaDave
Sorry BG, but for some reason your new avatar creeps me out. Too much of a "clown" thing.

I agree....creepy in a weird Easter Bunny way... crazy1.gif

Creeps me out too. That's why I grabbed it. I'll try a gentler one tomorrow.

Here ya go Gam. Ye old wood man.

Good suggestion. There are lots of fun ideas out there.
Green_man_mask.gif

I like this one too.

green_man.jpg

BG, when I saw this headline I was absolutely floored by the notion that your forum contributions outnumber mine by over 29,000 posts.

Until I happened to notice you joined the forum on November 18th, 2005, and I didn't sign on until the following day.

Kinda makes one wonder how our numbers might compare if you didn't have the head start, eh?

Reactions: firefighterjake
LOL Thanks. Actually it's 29,300 posts, but who's counting? You are running a business and have probably had as many email responses or likely many more, helping others.

Ditto . . . looks like a very, very lonely hobo.

Close, but with more of a Yoda green tinge.

Thanks, For the great advice you have blessed many members with as well as putting up with all of us rambling fools.

Hey, I have no problem with rambling fools, especially considering I'm one of them. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.