48 Willys tradition

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1kzwoman

Minister of Fire
Dec 27, 2013
West near Yellowstone
I have been working on the 48 as some of you know.
It had been a number of years since its been started so I did PIA oil system reprime in chassis , new heater hoses . There is more to do .
He was running to revive a family tradition of running up the mountain to get Christmas trees.
My two year old grandson , now has the same wonderful memories of family outings in Willy.

Reactions: Beer Belly
We need pics

A camera doesn't do justice to the country. ( I gave up taking Alaska photos too)
From up top we were able to see close to 80 miles as crow flies on three sides, higher peaks on the fourth.
Where we were is about 20 miles from home. Come out to Wyoming I'll take you up there IF you don't tell anyone about Wyoming's beauty.
As for Jeep there are some in my post about what oil to use.

image.jpg image.jpg My co Grandma had some photos

Reactions: Beer Belly
Status
Not open for further replies.